Reach your goal. Live your dream.
Understanding everything you need to know about about becoming a paramedic, how to find the right school, what the training requirements are, how long school lasts, and what life is like for a working paramedic on the job is, well, hard to find. It’s not that this kind of information isn’t floating somewhere through cyberspace, but it’s not organized, well researched, or reliable. And at the end of the day, you’re a busy person, which means you might not have the time (or the desire) to sift through what’s accurate and what’s misinformation. We understand that, which is why “Paramedic Training Made Easy: The Beginner’s Guide to Understanding How to Become a Paramedic” was written just for you! We worked with a certified paramedic to create an almost 50-page eBook that covers everything you need to know about the required steps it takes to become a paramedic. Working to become a paramedic is hard. But learning how you can become one should be easy. And with “Paramedic Training Made Easy,” we’ve done all the hard work for you. And rest assured, this informative and very readable eBook was written for everyday people like you, not academic scholars.
What you get:
- A brief history of Emergency Medical Services
- Breakdown of the many different jobs in EMS
- Understanding of the daily duties of a paramedic, and what you can expect on the job
- Rundown of what you will learn in school, how long courses can last, and what the requirements are for applying students
- Answers to popular Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Nuggets of wisdom and advice from a certified paramedic for prospective paramedic students, active students, and those recently hired by an ambulance service
- Definitions for common EMS “slang” used on the job
- Links to helpful reading material, including EMS pocket guides and books, as well as websites offering EMS equipment and apparel
- Links to our articles concerning estimated paramedic salary numbers for all fifty states
- Links to the EMS offices for all fifty states
- Links to accredited paramedic programs for all fifty states (provided there are accredited programs operating in your state)
So how much will this wonderful resource cost you? Well, while some websites would charge a fortune for a guide such as this, we above all wanted to keep this eBook affordable. So while this guide could sell for $50 or even $40, we’re not going to do that. In fact, for an almost 50-page guide chock full of great information and conveniently placed links, the total price for “Paramedic Training Made Easy” is only
$34.95 $9.95. Yes, for less than it would cost you to see a summer movie, or grab a large pizza, this incredible guide can be yours! By clicking “add to cart,” you agree to the license agreement terms and conditions. 30 Day Guaranteed Refund: While we think you’ll find incredible value in this guide, if for any reason you’re unhappy with your purchase, just contact us within 30 days of your purchase and we’ll refund your money. Just like that. With no hassle. Still not completely convinced? Then take an inside peek at “Paramedic Training Made Easy” by viewing a handful of images of the great eBook you’ll receive!