This eBook will help you better understand:
- What a paramedic does in Emergency Medical Services (EMS).
- How a paramedic’s job differs from other positions in EMS, such as a First Responder, EMT, Respiratory Technician, or Registered Nurse.
- The requirements most paramedic programs demand of their applicants.
- The skills you’ll learn and develop throughout your paramedic program.
- How to apply for national certification with the NREMT.
- How to best manage the stress of paramedic school.
- How to gain valuable experience before paramedic classes begin.
- Answers to many frequently asked questions regarding paramedic training.
The eBook will be in PDF format.